Help Updating Buzzwole/Lycanroc for Ultra Prism?

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by FoolMeNever2, Feb 14, 2018.

1. FoolMeNever2 Aspiring Trainer
    FoolMeNever2

Hi, I've been running Buzzwole/Lycanroc with a decent amount of success, and I'm going to be heading to a league challenge this weekend. I'm just wondering what suggestions for changes in the deck now that Ultra Prism will be legal. Cynthia's are an obvious one, though I don't know how many I'd run.

2. Grimlaw Aspiring Trainer
    Grimlaw

Advanced Member Member

how are you combating glaceon gx shutting down bloodthirsty eyes? I debating picking up buzz/lycan rock and would like to know how bad the match is?

3. Tapu Lele I'm the reason why my wallet is empty
    Tapu Lele

Forum Mod Member

On this subject, I guess an appropriate change would be to tech in a few escape rope/repel? Or it's also possible you could increase your Guzma count.

4. FoolMeNever2 Aspiring Trainer
    FoolMeNever2

I run 4 Guzmas, so, that's not quite possible. An escape rope or two would be interesting, though, if I'm being honest I'm not seeing Glaceon being *too* big of a deal? I feel like not having access to Bloodthirsty Eye is something I can work around, especially when I can usually one-shot Glaceon with a Strong Energy and a choice band.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Brave Vesperia, Tapu Lele